Monday 12 April 2010

the art show at the house


well, that was quite cool, my stuff went up and a sold a couple of peices witch is great, ive gotta thank ted and pam for opening up ther house to all these people, it ended up looking realy good,im definatly gunna do ther art bbq in the summer, its like 2 days after my bday aswell so ill prolly be quite hung over lol

next up its the sevens and twelves show in hackney, now this looks realy good fun, its being run by my friend josh sight, whos works realy cool and does some awsome work of girls and stuff, anyway ive gotta get my ass 2 hakney for that at the end of the week.
this is the link:

http://groundfloorleft.blogspot.com/2010/03/7-and-12s.html

unfortunalty im not gunna be able to do my screen printing orkshop this month because i cant afford it, booo, next time tho fo sho, anyways ive gotta go fix my mums printer and then im gunna go do some digging in the garden

2 comments:

  1. Hey dude - I've put a link to your blog on my blog! http://mmtmk.blogspot.com/ - Let's rock the blogosphere! XXX

    Matthew X

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool beans, im prity new 2 the blog thing still working it out

    ReplyDelete