Saturday 6 August 2011

live painting at the watershed, dub lions

squidge called me up at like 6.30 and said do i wanna come and paint summit, i said i had no money, he said awh cummon, so i found every 2p and 1p in my house and called my friend who i talked into getting a lift via tesco so i could use the change robot to count it all for me and got ther, thank god squidge got me a couple of cans aswell els i would have been screwed hehe

but ye it was an dope night as always ther, i swear its the best bar in the city and if you havent been then you should totaly go,

as i said im down with the dirty lil arthole, and whatever they want to do, so yeah i did this piece and i quite liked it, one of the girls behind the bar bought it, so thanks allot to hear, because thank god, i was able to get home.
ive noticed tho, it seems drawing all these prints has got me better at drawing, and now i have some kind of story behind them all, its making me draw better, anyway heres the pic:


anyway thanks to everyone ther, ill see you all again soon

No comments:

Post a Comment